Greenview Court is a stunning student residence built in the 1920s, featuring a large private landscaped garden with a veranda and balcony. The hall of residence comprises a total of 84 bedrooms over 5 floors, including single, double and twin rooms with shared bathrooms, as well as a number of en-suite bedrooms and studios. All rooms are furnished in a modern style and there is free internet access throughout the building.
Why Stay at Greenview?
- Historic neo-Georgian building
- Great value for money
- Prestigious North London location
- Within easy reach of Central London
- Bedding & linen provided free
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Crockery, cutlery and utensils provided free
- Student lounge with widescreen TV
- Private landscaped garden
- On-site staff, 7 days a week
- Free internet access
- Security CCTV